Anti Ageing Injectables & Dermal Fillers in London
Get Expert Advice
ANTI Wrinkle INJECTIONS in LONDON
ANTI-AGEING INJECTABLES In London
During your anti-wrinkle treatment, a very fine needle will be used to inject the muscles of the desired area of the face. The treatment does not require recovery, so that you can continue your routine following your appointment. You should start to see some changes after a couple of days, but it will take around 2-3 weeks to see the full effect, with results lasting between 3-4 months.
Dermal fillers in london
Dermal fillers are also widely referred to as lip fillers, lip injections, cheek fillers or face fillers due to the popularity of injection locations. The most common places to have dermal fillers include the lips, cheeks and nose to increase the appearance of volume and around the jawline, chin, under the eyes and the nose to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
During your dermal filler treatment, the nurse will use a cream to numb the area in preparation for the injections. The natural-looking fillers might feel uncomfortable but shouldn’t be painful, and the treated area may be slightly sore and swollen, but this should settle down within a few days. The treatment does not require recovery time, so you can continue your regular routine following your appointment.
WHERE CAN ANTI-AGEING INJECTIONS BE USED?
- Crow’s feet lines appear at the side of the eyes, resulting from squinting and smiling.
- Forehead lines are usually only visible in younger people when frowning, but they become more visible as we age.
- Frown lines are between the brows running vertically (the lines you get when you frown heavily). Patients often say that strong lines in this area make them look cross even when they are not. Injections for male and female patients help soften the look of the face.
- Bunny lines are the lines that look like creases across the bridge of the nose between the eyebrows. They are the lines that appear when you wrinkle your nose like a bunny. As the skin ages, these lines fail to spring back and can give a more aged appearance.
- Gummy smile: When some people smile, they may find that too much of their gum is visible; this is more common on the top palate. The technical name for this is excessive gingival display. Several methods are available to correct this. Today, the most common treatment used is to weaken and soften the muscles in the area to stop them from pulling the lip upwards.
- Chin: If the chin is set back (receded), the shape of the face often looks distorted. The treatment can help to relax the muscles that pull the chin back. This softens the profile and creates a softer, more naturally relaxed look. As a natural part of the ageing process, the skin on the lower face begins to droop due to its loss of elasticity and gravity pulling it downwards.
- Jawline: Muscle relaxing injections to the jawline and into the Platysma below the jaw muscles helps to reduce the sagging and drooping of the jawline.
- Marionette lines are lines that protrude downwards from the lip. A combination of toxin and dermal fillers can treat this. The toxin will relax the muscles causing the downward pull to help the skin spring back up.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You will begin to see the results of your injectable treatment straight after treatment; however, it may take a couple of days or weeks for the results to be noticed. Anti-ageing injectables can last between 3-4 months, with results from dermal fillers lasting up to 12 months, depending on where you had the injections, with injections in the lips typically lasting about 6 months.
These injections can also be used for patients with hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) and bruxism (clenching of the jaw or grinding of the teeth). If you are suffering from one of these conditions, book a consultation with a consultant dermatologist, and they will be able to recommend the most appropriate treatment for you.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Please fill in this form and one of our team will give you a call back to arrange a consultation with one of our expert dermatologists.
HEAR FROM OUR PATIENTS
WHY HAVE ANTI-AGEING TREATMENTS AT THE HARLEY STREET DERMATOLOGY CLINIC?
Having the right dermatologist is important especially when you have a chronic skin condition that will require ongoing treatment. We want you to feel confident that we’re providing you with the best possible care. We also want you to feel as comfortable as possible with your dermatologist.
The Harley Street Dermatology Clinic specialises in conditions affecting the skin, hair and nails. Our goal is to provide all the care that you need when you’re experiencing these kinds of problems. We want to make it easy for you to access the best quality treatment dermal fillers London.
The clinic is conveniently located in Central London, so it’s easy to visit us if you need to see a dermatologist. You will find yourself in a very comfortable and welcoming environment. We have created a relaxing space where you will receive the highest quality of care. We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission, are part of the British Association of Dermatologists and are top rated by patients of Doctify so you can be sure of safe and effective treatment with us.
Lastest INSIGHTS AND ADVICE
Acne is a common yet complex skin condition that affects millions of people worldwide. Although it is usually harmless, some types of acne can cause serious problems such as scarring or permanent damage to your skin. Have you ever wished that there was a beam
IS IT WORTH SEEING A DERMATOLOGIST FOR ACNE? Acne is a common yet complex skin condition that affects millions of people worldwide. Although it is usually harmless, some types of acne can cause serious problems such as scarring or permanent damage to your skin. Acne