Coronavirus Update – 19th July 2021
Following the most recent government guidelines and the easing of COVID-19 restrictions from 19th July 2021, we would like to assure you that the Harley Street Dermatology Clinic is fully open for all consultations and treatments, both medical and aesthetic.
As a medical facility, we are continuing to put the following measures in place to help protect both our staff and patients:
- All staff and patients must continue to wear face coverings when in the clinic unless exempt on medical grounds.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 we kindly ask you to contact the clinic to postpone your appointment until you have received a negative test result or have completed your isolation period.
- We are continuing with the highest standard of cleaning and infection control within our clinics.
- We are still offering virtual consultations for those who would rather not attend the clinic in person
- Social distancing will remain in place where possible.
- You may be required to provide a negative lateral flow test before certain procedures or treatments. If this applies to you, you will be made aware of this ahead of your appointment.
If you wish to book an appointment with us or have any questions, please give us a call on 020 3322 7852, send us an enquiry through the website or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your patience and understanding and we are looking forward to welcoming you back through our clinic doors.
The Harley Street Dermatology Clinic