Following the announcement from the Government on Monday 4th January 2021 regarding a third national lockdown, we would like to reassure you that The Harley Street Dermatology Clinic will remain open as a medical facility to provide clinically led consultations and treatment.
We understand that despite the ongoing pandemic, dermatological conditions such as severe acne, eczema and skin cancer will still occur and will still need urgent treatment, so appointments will continue as normal. As we are a clinically led facility, we are able to continue to provide our full range of services in a Care Quality Commission approved safe environment. You will be contacted directly if there are any changes to your appointment but if you have any questions regarding your appointment or would like further information, please call the clinic on 020 3322 7852.
We understand many of you may still have concerns about the current outbreak of Covid-19 and we are continuing to maintain the highest standards of hygiene and infection control within our clinics. We have taken the following steps to ensure we keep our staff and patients healthy in the coming months:
- All patients must wear face coverings at all times while inside the clinic and only remove at the request of your clinician.
- Any staff who are feeling unwell or showing symptoms will not come to work.
- All patients will receive a COVID screening questionnaire prior to their appointment.
- We ask patients who are feeling unwell or showing symptoms to rearrange their appointment.
- We ask all patients not to arrive at the clinics early for their appointment as we are limiting waiting room numbers.
- All patients will have their temperature checked on entry.
- All patients will be encouraged to use anti-bacterial handwash on entry and exit of the clinic.
- All consultation & treatment rooms will be prepared prior to your appointment.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning of the building, including door handles.
- Staff will be wearing required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We have put in place social distancing measures throughout our clinics, where possible.
Back in March, we introduced video consultations as a means to attend your appointment without visiting the clinic in person. Due to the success of these video consultations and in light of the positive feedback we received, we will be continuing to offer video consultations to those who are still unable to attend the clinic in person or who would feel more comfortable to have their consultation virtually. To book a video consultation, please book an appointment as normal and let us know you would like to book a video consultation.
If you wish to book either a face to face or virtual appointment with us or have any concerns or questions, please give us a call on 020 3322 7852, send us an enquiry through the website or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more information about our virtual consultations, please click here.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
The Harley Street Dermatology Clinic